The 10’ Search Bamboo is aimed at medium level riders weighing up to 80kg, looking for a stable board they can use in mixed flat and wave conditions.
Its generous width (84cm) makes it a comfortably stable ride, and its overall versatile shape gives it great performance in a wide range of conditions. Manufactured using an attractive sandwich/Bamboo deck construction, this 10’ Search has an EVA foam pad deck and includes four attachment points on the front section, enabling you to elastic strap a water bottle, shoes, or other equipment on board.
If you’re looking for a board that’s equally at home surfing a wave as it is relaxing on the local lake, look no further than the Search series. We’ve blended surf-inspired longboard outlines for solid wave performance with confidence-inspiring stability and a moderate rocker profile for versatility in flat-water conditions. Find the size that’s right for you and join the thousands of riders who’ve made the Performer series an international best-seller.
Technology: C-Tec Bamboo
- Surf-Inspired Longboard Shapes for stable flat water cruising and wave surfing performance.
- Attachment Points – Leash plug at tail + 2 or 4 attachment points in front of standing area for securing gear.
- Embossed EVA deck pad is plush and comfortable while offering excellent traction.
- Moderate rocker profile to maintain glide in flat water while still performing in the surf zone.
- Round Thumb Tail shape for smooth rail transfers and pivot turns.
Ergo-Grip carry handle for ease of transport and less fatigue.